Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “Regulation”), this page describes the methods of processing the personal data of users who consult the website accessible electronically at the following address: https://hydrofert.it/
We inform the user that following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services that can be reached via hypertext links that may be published on the site.
Identity of the Data Controller
The data controller is HYDRO FERT SRL in the person of its legal representative pt, with registered office in Via dei Fornai, 16 • 76121 Barletta (BT) (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, +39 0883 57 24 14 (hereinafter also “the Owner”)
Source of data and type of data collected
- Data provided by the User
The Data Controller collects the personal data provided by users when sending a message using the contact channels and / or contact forms on the site.
The optional and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses, as well as the compilation and forwarding of the forms on the site, involves the acquisition of the sender’s contact data necessary to provide feedback, as well as all personal data included in the communications .
- Navigation data
The Data Controller collects data relating to the use of the website by the user.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
- obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- check the correct functioning of the services offered.
The navigation data do not persist for more than seven days and are deleted immediately after their aggregation (except for any need to ascertain crimes by the judicial authorities).
- Cookies and other tracking systems
Therefore, when you visit the Site, a minimum amount of information is entered into the User’s device, such as small text files called “cookies”, which are saved in the User’s web browser directory. There are different types of cookies, but basically the main purpose of a cookie is to make the Site work more effectively and to enable certain features.
Purpose of the processing
Depending on the type of processing to be implemented, the Data Controller uses the data collected and / or provided by the User for the following purposes:
- provide feedback to any communications, requests for information and / or services from users by sending a message using the addresses and / or contact forms on the site;
- manage and control risks, prevent possible fraud, insolvency or default; prevent and manage possible disputes, take legal action in case of need.
Legal basis of the processing
With reference to the purposes indicated in the previous paragraph, the legal basis of the same is, in relation to the point:
- the need to execute a contract of which the interested party is a party or pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same;
- the need to pursue the legitimate interest of the data controller (in particular with regard to the prevention of fraud and insolvency).
The personal data processed by the Data Controller are not disclosed, that is, they are not disclosed to indeterminate subjects, in any possible form, including that of making them available or simple consultation.
Instead, they can be communicated to workers who work for the Data Controller as they operate under the authority of the data controller. On the basis of the roles and work duties performed, these workers have been entitled to process personal data, taking into account their respective skills and in accordance with the instructions given to them by the Data Controller.
The Data Controller has appointed third party service providers in relation to the operation of the website, such as hosting service providers, IT maintenance service providers, as well as service providers that allow the integration into the website of other functions that the user can use at its discretion.
These service providers, designated as Data Processors, are provided only the personal data necessary to provide the corresponding services and they are not allowed to use or disclose the personal data of the interested parties for other purposes, without the prior authorization of the interested party. .
Finally, the data may be communicated to the subjects entitled to access it by virtue of the provisions of the law, regulations, community regulations.
Transfer of data
In no case does the Data Controller transfer personal data to third countries or to international organizations.
The Data Controller keeps and processes personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated. Subsequently, the personal data will be stored and not further processed, for the time established by the current provisions on civil and fiscal matters.
In the event of any dispute, the data collected will be kept for the entire duration of the same, until the deadlines for appeals are exhausted.
It should also be added that, in the event that a user provides the Data Controller with unsolicited or unnecessary personal data for the purpose of carrying out the requested service or the provision of a service strictly connected to it, HYDRO FERT SRL cannot be considered the Data Controller. of these data, and will delete them as soon as possible.
Rights of the interested party
In relation to the data subject to the processing referred to in this information, the interested party is recognized at any time the right to:
- ask the Data Controller to access your personal data and information relating to them (15 of the GDPR); the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones (Article 16 of the GDPR); the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art.17, par.1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in art.18, par.1 of the GDPR);
- request and obtain from the Data Controller – in the hypothesis in which the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – your personal data in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data – Article 20 of the GDPR);
- object at any time to the processing of your personal data in the occurrence of particular situations that concern you (21 of the GDPR);
The appropriate application is presented by contacting the Data Controller by e-mail at the address: email@example.com or registered letter with return receipt to the address: Via dei Fornai, 16 • 76121 Barletta (BT)
If the interested party considers that the processing of your data is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation, he can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it ), as required by ‘art. 77 of the GDPR, or to take appropriate judicial offices (Article 79 of the GDPR).
Refusal to provide data
In the event that the interested party does not provide his data identified as necessary for the execution of the requested service, the Data Controller will not be able to carry out the treatments related to the management of the aforementioned service, nor the obligations that depend on it.
Automated decision-making processes
The Data Controller does not carry out treatments consisting of automated decision-making processes on the data of natural persons.